Do you ever get frustrated with trying to keep up with the various updates you receive from your project teams?
Do you receive updates in emails and in your text feed? And when you try to piece together the various messages, you might be spending a lot time scanning through your texts and your emails.
If you experience any of the above, maybe this simple project status communication tool can make things a bit easier for you.
We’re currently beta testing a mobile app that allows for very simple project status reporting and communication among teams. Yes there are many other tools out there for you to use and perform similar functions. And many of those tools are very helpful, but many of them are also kind of complicated or can be expensive for many users.
ROCK STAT’s key features include:
- Mobile friendly on iOS and Android
- Create multiple projects to track
- There are three primary user roles: Sponsor; Project Manager; and Team Members
- Simple drop down status selections to track the status of a project’s: Schedule, Resources/People, and Budget
- Chat feature for each project you create. Keep your chat history specific to each project.